Skocz do zawartości

Experience of Utilizing iPhone4S: iOS VS . Android os I utilized i phone 3G just before, following a yr I recei

software

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

I utilized i phone 3G just before, following a yr I received an Android os Mobile phone and just four weeks before I bought the iPhone4S. For utilising the fresh new iPhone for approximately one month, I'd prefer to give you folks my own expertise as well as individual view related to iOS and also Android os.

As being a returned buyer of i phone, I was basically let down while i initial received bought iPhone4S. The popular included iCloud engineering is definitely substandard to Google Sync regarding Android os. Although iCloud can easily synchronize info and also easy-to-use, but it isn't simple to sync together with personal computer. As an example Photo Stream, it is far from effortless set and also can?t remove data files on telephone that is quite undesirable. iCloud isn't suitable for consumer who previously utilized cloud services just before, but also for people who not necessarily typically copy files and also unfamiliar with cloud services.

Aside from cloud program, there's no Widget inside iOS. I can?t slide to test work schedule, no one iphone app which will blend just about all social networking. Several programs tend to be outlined in desktop, and only most of them are generally utilized, user must manage these independently.

Together with high definition, iPhone4S is a fantastic mobile regarding hi-def video enjoying. Actually the recognized types are usually restricted, just after change method just like MKV to iPhone 4S, having fun with favorite HD video clip is actually so very simple.

• Ostatnio przeglądający forum Experience of Utilizing iPhone4S: iOS VS . Android os I utilized i phone 3G just before, following a yr I recei   0 użytkowników
    • Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...