Skocz do zawartości

[S16][x150] ROYAL MU | SEASON 16 PART 2 | NO RESET

Polecane posty

Welcome to Royal MU Online.

Royal MU is based on webzen original game style with amazing custom drops , super balanced pvp system and play2win gameplay. Hunt and grind levels with the latest Season 16 Part 2 features as well a lot of useful customs that makes the game more easy and enjoyable! 

Long Term Server - Pre Season 17

Prepare for the grand opening by registering your account and downloading the game client!

Grand Opening 16 October
- (UTC+2) 15:00 Europe
- (UTC-3) 11:00 South America
- (UTC+7) 21:00 South East Asia

Server Information
- Version: Season 16 Part 2
- Experience Normal: 10x
- Experience Master: 20x
- Experience Majestic: 30x~150x
- Max Level: 1350

Season 16 Part 2 Features
- Mount System Renewal
- Magic Gladiator Renewal
- Jewel of Harmony Renewal
- Gun Crusher New Buff Skill
- Maximum Level Expansion 1350
- Maze of Dimension Improvements 
- New Map Gray Aida & Elite Zone
- New 3rd Guardian Mount (Lion)
- New Silverheart MG Two handed sword
- New Mastery Pentagrams & Errtels
- New Blood Earrings

Starting Gifts
- Small Wings
- 3 Days Talisman of Asencion II
- 3 Days Skeleton Pet
- [Bound] Bless of Light (Greater) x10 

Links
- https://intro.royalmuonline.com
- https://royalmuonline.com/

17 godzin temu, Szakal516 napisał:

Anyone planning to start here?

@RoyalMUWhat about VIPs & in-game exp steroids how it will looks like?

There is no vip system and some seals are nerfed so free players can catch up with donators. At the current moment we are the most play2win non rebirth server out there.

Generalnie tez wbije, chociaz xshop p2w jest bardzo imo. A jak na discordzie była rozmowa na ten temat i zasugerowałem pewne zmiany, to po dwóch zdaniach admin mi bana wlepił więc no cóż. Rodzi to obawy że kolejny serwer na miesiąc.

Z rzeczy w xshopie na które zwróciłem uwagę to juz nawet nie seale, a lucky sety/wingi 3rd (bound)/capsuły/ seed capsuły

Edytowano przez Szakal516

Napisano (edytowany)
11 hours ago, Szakal516 wrote:

Generally he will punch too, although xshop p2w is very imo. And when there was a conversation on this topic on the discord and I suggested some changes, after two sentences the admin gave me a ban, so well. This raises concerns that another server will take a month.

From the things in xshop that I noticed are not even seals, but lucky sets / wings 3rd (bound) / capsules / seed capsules

You are clearly set up from empire mu admin to come at our discord and start trashtalking. You are playing empire mu where x-shop is the most pay2win ever created in non reset servers, not to mention the item upgrade shop in their website and you come in our server to say we are pay2win? That's so funny and sad for you. Stay at your trash pay2win server where admin sends other players to trashtalk in enemy servers🙂 You guys are so lame

You got banned because you join our discord and instantly say its pay2win and that you are playing empire mu and its delicious , clearly admin send you. You are lamers.
Get a life and dont be jealous , that empire admin have no idea what is non reset server , he allowed harmony on mastery gear , its literally joke server so dont even bother compare it with us that are playing webzen servers for years now. 

Edytowano przez RoyalMU

Napisano (edytowany)
2 godziny temu, RoyalMU napisał:

You are clearly set up from empire mu admin to come at our discord and start trashtalking. You are playing empire mu where x-shop is the most pay2win ever created in non reset servers, not to mention the item upgrade shop in their website and you come in our server to say we are pay2win? That's so funny and sad for you. Stay at your trash pay2win server where admin sends other players to trashtalk in enemy servers🙂 You guys are so lame

You got banned because you join our discord and instantly say its pay2win and that you are playing empire mu and its delicious , clearly admin send you. You are lamers.
Get a life and dont be jealous , that empire admin have no idea what is non reset server , he allowed harmony on mastery gear , its literally joke server so dont even bother compare it with us that are playing webzen servers for years now. 

Well i think most players here know me since im playin on PL privs like 20 years and i never was even close to be admin on ANY server. As mentioned earlier i just typed which things i dont like on xshop and u instantly banned me without any massage etc. banned just for feedback... Sad bob

EDIT: A propo masówki to juz widzę ze te rework jakiegos serwera bo moje konta juz istnialy

Edytowano przez Szakal516

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się
  • Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Okienko zamknie się za 5 sekund...