Skocz do zawartości

kingdommu

Pijawka
Members

Zawartość

15

Rejestracja

Ostatnio

  • Zawartość

    15
  • Rejestracja

  • Ostatnio

Reputacja

0 Neutralny

O kingdommu

  • Ranga
    Pijawka
  1. Opening today after 3 hours ! Register account now!
  2. Server x1000 OPENING 10th NOVEMBER at 18:00 (Server Time UTC +2) Welcome Bonus: All Stats 500, 50k Zen, Seal of Healing 3 Hours Welcome Bonus Event: Free 700 Credits Website: http://www.mu-kingdom.com/ Game Guides: http://forum.mu-kingdom.com/index.php?/forum/3-guides-and-tutorials/ Information about x1000 server: Version: Premium Season 9 Full Experience: 1000 Drop: 35 Maximum Stats: 32767 Points Per Level: 10/11/12 Master Level exp: 100 Master Level Points: 3 Bonus extra exp in BC Event + 100x Bonus extra exp in DS Event + 200x Gremory Case Open with button K Losttower 1-7, Karutan 1 maps are NON PVP Command /pkclear Price 3 kk * kill count Summoner, MG, RF, DL Create Level: 1 Cash Shop System Auto Party System Auto Reconnect System Muun System Off-trade System Pandora Mining System Bonus Event System Configured event rewards Monsters per spot 6-8 All stats 500 on Create New Character Reset System: Reset level: 400 After reset: stats clear (burns) Reset free points BK, SM, ELF, SUM: 700 * Resets Reset free points MG, DL, RF: 800 * Resets Reset reward: 20 Credits Reset limit: 80 Reset Zen: 1 000 000 (1kk) * resets All stats 1000 after first reset Grand Reset System: Grand reset from: 80 resets Grand reset reward: 20000 Credits Grand Reset Stat Points: 3000 * GR Count Grand Reset Limit: No Limit Grand reset Zen: 500000000 (500kk) Web Itemshop Limits: Maximum Item Level: +11 (make up to +15 only in game) Maximum Addition Defense: +16 (make up to +28 only in game) Maximum Excellent Options to Buy: 3 Maximum Socket Options to Buy: 3 Excellent + Socket Items: ON (3 socket and 2 empty) Ancient + Excellent Items: ON (the same can get in game) Harmony + Ancient Items: OFF (can put in game) Website features: Market system: (sell items for credits, wcoins, jewels, zen) Vote reward system: (get credits by voting for us every 12 hours) Online hours system: (get credits being online while play) Referral system: (get credits by referring others to join game) Zen wallet system: (transfer zen to website zen bank) Web warehouse: (transfer items to web warehouse, unlimited space) Change name: (change character nick name) Hidden info: (Hide information, location from others) Exchange wcoins: (Use wcoins to buy seal buffs, pets, more) Clear skill tree: (clear your skill tree points placed) Clear inventory: (clear character inventory) In-game commands: Standard commands: /post <message>, /addstr, /addagi, /addvit, /addene, /addcmd <points_count>, /pkclear, /war <guild_name>, /battlesoccer <guild_name>, /requests <on|off>. Marry system: /prop <player_name>, /accept, /teleport, /divorce. Optional commands: /dcfriend <player_name> <password>, /setparty <password>, /offtrade, /ware <ware_number> Gameplay Information: Balanced Character Classes, Balanced PVP and PVM, Balanced Party Experience, All normal monsters power are Increased, Golden and Boss monsters power increased, Mu Helper can start use from level 20, Mu Helper costs 200 Zen * Level, Guild can be created from level 400, Get 10 Goblin Points every 10 minutes, Get 15 Wcoins if become an Event winner: BC, DS, CC, IT and Doppelganger, Get 1 wcoin per every hunted Gold Rabbit: Kanturu Ruins, Aida, Tarkan, Lost Tower, Atlans, Get WareRabbit Egg from Moon Rabbits: Find them in Lor, Dev, Noria and Elveland, Level 380 / 400 items can wear from level 1, Battle Maps Experience Increase + 20% Get Conqueror badge from Golden Erohim, Kundun, Tantalos, Only Seal of Healing exp buff available in xshop, no others. More information read and discuss on our Website and Forum! Welcome!
  3. Server just Opened !! 150+ online already! Join our NO WEBSHOP server x60 now!
  4. Low x60 GRAND OPENING 16 OCTOBER - Join now and be Ready! Invite Friends using Referral System and get extra FREE Wcoins!
  5. Low x60 GRAND OPENING 16 OCTOBER at 15:00 (Server Time UTC +2) Welcome Bonus: All Stats 60, 30k Zen, Seal of Healing 2 Hours - No Web item Shop - No Credits System - No Max Stats - No Full Option Items - Buy, Sell items in Web Market - Main value Wcoins, Jewels, Zen - Earn Wcoins in a several ways: Game play, reset, grand reset, vote reward, referral reward, selling items in market - With Donate get only Wcoins Website: http://www.mu-kingdom.com/ Forum: http://forum.mu-kingdom.com/ Events: http://forum.mu-kingdom.com/index.php?/forum/4-events/ Information about Low 60 server: Version: Premium Season 9 Full Experience: 60x Master Level Experience: 30x Maximum Character Level: 400 Maximum Master Level: 330 Points Per Level: 8/9/10 Points Per Master level: 1 Monsters Per Spot 3-5 In game Cashshop X Losttower 1-7: NON PVP Kanturu Ruins (1-3), Karutan 2, Vulcanus: Battle maps All Battle Maps Exp Increase: + 30% BC, DS and Doppelganger Events Exp Increase: + 20x Command /pkclear Price 2kk * Kill Count MG, DL Create Level: 100, 125 Summoner, RF Create Level: 150, 200 Balanced Character Classes PVP and PVM 380 & 400 lvl items requirements removed Mu Helper can start use from level 10 Mu Helper costs 100 Zen * Level for 5 min Guild can be created from level 300 Get 15 Goblin Points every 30 minutes Moon Rabbit gives 2 Goblin Points and chance for Small wings or Muun Egg or Zen Get WareRabbit Egg from Moon Rabbits: Find them in Lor, Dev, Noria and Elveland Get 1 wcoin per every hunted Gold Rabbit: Kanturu R, Aida, Tarkan, Lt 1-7, Atlans Get 1 wcoin per every hunted Golden Monster Get 10 Wcoins if become an Event winner: BC, DS, CC, IT and Doppelganger Dynamic Experience: Reset 0 to 10 = 60x Reset 11 to 20 = 40x Reset 21 to 30 = 20x Reset System: Reset limit: 30 After Reset: STATS BURN (clear) After reset All stats 300 + reset stats After reset free stat points BK, SM, ELF, SUM: 700 After reset free stat points DL, MG, RF: 800 Reset reward: 30 Wcoins Reset cost: 2 000 000 Zen * resets Grand Reset System: Grand Reset From: 30 resets Grand Reset Limit: 10 Grand Reset Reward: 1100 Wcoins Grand Reset Stat Points: 3000 * GR Count Grand Reset Cost: 20 000 000 Zen * GR Count Rates of Excellent item Option: Chance to get item with 1 excellent opton: 60% Chance to get item with 2 excellent optons: 35% Chance to get item with 3 excellent optons: 5% Rates of Socket item Option: Chance to get item with 2 - 4 empty sockets Ecellent options + Socket options for item ENABLED Game Features: Auto Party System [accept members auto] Auto Reconnect System [no DC] Muun System [get nice pets] Off-Trade System - [trade Items while offline] FREE Offlevel System [Only 100 000 Zen per 1 hour] Pandora Mining System [a way to get jewels] Mu Roomy System [play and win rewards] Balanced Event rewards [many type of Items] Gremory Case Open With Button K [some event rewards] Website features: Market system: (sell items for wcoins, jewels, zen) Vote reward system: (get Wcoins by voting for us every 12 hours) Referral system: (get Wcoins by referring others to join game) Zen wallet system: (transfer zen to website zen bank) Web warehouse: (transfer items to web warehouse, unlimited space) Change name: (change character nick name) Hidden info: (Hide information, location from others) Clear skill tree: (clear your skill tree points placed) Clear inventory: (clear character inventory) In-game commands: Standard commands: /post <message>, /addstr, /addagi, /addvit, /addene, /addcmd <points_count>, /pkclear, /war <guild_name>, /battlesoccer <guild_name>, /requests <on|off>. Marry system: /prop <player_name>, /accept, /teleport, /divorce. Optional commands: /dcfriend <player_name> <password>, /setparty <password>, /offtrade, /ware <ware_number> Chaos Machine Items Rates: Mix items +10 success rate = 65% Mix items +11 success rate = 65% Mix items +12 success rate = 60% Mix items +13 success rate = 55% Mix items +14 success rate = 50% Mix items +15 success rate = 45% Item with Luck bonus rate = 25% Feather Of Condor Max Rate = 70% Wings level 2 Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 2.5 Mix Max Rate = 60% Cape Of Lord Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 3 Mix Max Rate = 40% Chance to get Excellent option when making Wings level 3 = 50% Chance to get Luck option when making Wings level 3 = 60% Party Experience Bonus: 2 members in a party: - 5% exp 3 members in a party: + 5% exp 4 members in a party: + 10% exp 5 members in a party: + 15% exp (when 2 same races in PT , example: BK+BK+SM+MG+SUM) 3 different character classes in a party: + 30% exp 4 different character classes in a party: + 40% exp 5 different character classes in a party: + 50% exp (when different races in PT , example: BK+ELF+SM+MG+SUM More information read and discuss on our Website and Forum! Welcome!

O forum

MPCforum.pl to największe w Polsce i tej części internetu forum o grach komputerowych. Znajdziesz u nas wszystko czego szukasz, niezależnie czy szukasz kodów do gier, poradników jak pokonać kolejny poziom w swojej ulubionej grze, czy po prostu miejsca do podzielenia się swoją pasją – grami. Od prawie dziesięciu lat tworzymy miejsce przyjazne każdemu, poszukującym przyjaciół i znajomych do wspólnej gry, czy też graczom szlifującym swoje umiejętności do maksimum. Dla wytrwałych poszukiwaczy oferujemy dostęp do mrocznej wiedzy, botów do gier, a także innych ułatwień w rozgrywce. Niezależnie czego szukasz: zabawy, porad, czy nowej inspiracji w co zagrać MPCforum.pl to miejsce dla Ciebie i każdego, gwarantuje to nasza ponad milionowa społeczność graczy!

Posty: 10712863
Tematy: 1518874
Użytkowników: 1189776
Najwięcej on-line: 42335
Najnowszy użytkownik: Adi2k17
×